Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Mud Room

Mud Room

The Arcade is on the horizon; always fun, I am looking forward to viewing all the offerings.

From Second Spaces, a big set called Mudroom which mixes laundry and storage in a fun way. The wood has a pinkish hue (at least in my Windlights) with aqua accents. Perfect for many styles.

My new super comfy jumpsuit is from  Seniha @ Cosmopolitan (opens Monday).  The Isabella Jumpsuit has a packed hud with lots of plains and solids. Maitreya, Belleza and Slink fits.


Tie back curtains (tintable) are a new release form ChiC buildings, available inworld on on the Marketplace.


My location is the Barnesworth Anubis monhegan tinyhouse available at COLLABOR88.  I had to smile when I unpacked the house as we each have ideas what "tiny" might be and I was pretty certain that Barnesworth's and mine did not match.


This is a very cut "medium-sized" house by my standards with a screened porch and some very nice details including wood stove. A perfect beach house, it could also reside many other places.

Hair: TUKINOWAGUMA Bocek

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts