Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Surprises

Surprises

I made it over to the SL Birthday Shopping Event the other eve. It was big and bold and reminded me of the super large malls of ten years ago -- perhaps that was an underlying theme even if not recognized. There are plenty of great gifts there, more for gals than guys; mostly clothes and hair  -- not unexpected.

What WAS unexpected was my favorite piece from the event -- the hair with ears. Can you believe that? I am having a hard time. But I put it on and I was so very C-U-T-E. I think maybe it reminded me of Gogo from long ago and far away -- a few of you will understand that reference.

So this is my personal pick from the even LOL. Probably a bit niche for many of you, but hey -- be true to yourself.

The hair gift with anime color hud (pastels) is from [^.^Ayashi^.^] - a new brand to me. Taura is the style.


I of course went looking for some new releases to show off my new "do".

From Kunglers at On9 Maria bracelet - Quartz; other colors are available.

From Kaithleen's at Cosmopolitan, the Ethno Neckholder Dress for mesh bodies

My nails are one of the Pink Dream set from Alme, also a gift at the birthday bash.

All stores at the 14SLB Shopping Event are suppose to have a gift. I was reassured that was true :D. I, however, didn't find gifts at EVERY store.

Also don't miss the $300 gift card from Addams!


My stage is the new Trompe Loeil release for COLLBOR88, the Lilah Beach Hut. There are also some super cute texture change tents and lounger, so don't miss those!



Poses by: Di's Opera and STATUS

Comments

Popular Posts