Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Outdoor Gettaways

Full Sized Photo Here

Summer sunsets, warm waters, friendly companions. All good.

This is the bound to be a BIG hit; the Beloeil Rustic Hot Tub from Trompe Loeil for Fameshed.  I remember my first Trompe Loeil hot tub; also rustic. I had it out on a deck outside my Taos house in the snow.  This one is spiffier -- with stairs and a barrel stove to keep those waters warm. Perfect if you are off the grid *wink* and there are many times I would like to be.


This fits easily on a 512 or in a corner of a bigger lot.  The deck comes in both light and dark versions. PG or A animations? It's up to you.

Now there is a lovely cabin that comes along with this release. I took some not so dark and arty photos a bit earlier and will share here.


The cabin with deck needs a longish lot, but there is a version with JUST steps that will fit into a smaller locale. You could also take the steps off and use the cabin as a skybox.


The interior is warm and comforting with beautiful texturing.


The hot tub fits up to four friends. I downsized it a bit from the default size which is for larger avatars. Still works great!




Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: the tub

Comments

Popular Posts