Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Forgotten Memories



It is strange how memories resurface; it seems they are never really lost.

Long ago and far away I saw a film called "The Portrait of Jenny". It was already a classic; I was a child. There was something about that film that haunted me.

And yes, you guessed it, there was a lighthouse -- or at least I remember one. Memories can be tricky at times.


From Trompe Loeil, the lighthouse many of us have been waiting for. A tiny poster at COLLABOR 88 proclaimed it upcoming arrival, just a tad tardy.

Well it was definitely worth the wait.  The Marin Lighthouse is spectacular and a reasonable 85 land impact with beautiful textures and enough windows that you can see forever.


A cross genre build, I can see anything from Coastal to Steampunk fitting into this lovely space.

If you have ever wanted to leave a dream -- get yourself over to COLLABOR88 and walk into the past.


Comments

Popular Posts