Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hidden Sanctuary Wanderings


Hidden Sanctuary Event's Nevermore to Wander Alone is an intimate affair with some memorable offerings.  I miss my exited the grid group that featured Gothic, Dark romance and  Dark fantasy. That isn't really my thing, but I like to step outside the box now and then. That's good for all of us. So I was happy to have the opportunity to venture over early.

Shown here are some items from the retailers presented.

The minute I saw the De Baza Haunted Watchman I squeed, "filming prop!"  This is really beautifully done and includes a small section of snowy hills that you can see in the background. A great photo prop or decor item for you darkly mysterious surrounds, it weighs in at five land impact and has a light that you click on and off. 

My formal attire is the EXCLUSIVE Nevermore Gown with Cape from Get Frocked.  A bright purple with black lace overlays and extra details, it is a great dancing dress -- or for wandering through cemetaries if you prefer.

 
The very nicely made  Will You Be My Queen Cuffs are from Deadly Angel.

Hair: eXxEsS : BYLINA
Lelutka applier: Tuli  Agnes / hex



And for the guys, there is this impressive brocade suit from Serendipity, the Florian Blazer w/Buttoned Shirt & Tie come with matching pants or wear the jacket set with plain black slacks. Very dapper and definitely dangerous.





Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: aDORKable and Diesel Works


Comments

Deacon Shaw said…
Thank you Chic, awesome post!! :)

Popular Posts