Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Battle Gear



I SO love dressing up in fantasy garb!

From MEVA at The Fantasy Collective --- Meva Leafs Helmet, this in black with other colors available.

When I saw this new release I was wondering what in the deep, deep recesses of my closet would be a fitting accompaniment.  Maybe ten seconds and I thought of Chandra's Chained Lust set. Now this isn't a new release. Indeed mesh bodies weren't on the scene when this was a big hit, but you know what. the "outfit" looks much better on better bodies -- now that isn't a big surprise.

So I took myself over to my favorite sandbox, unpacked a set that I loved (and saved in a file) from MOSP and here we have the dramatic said pho-to.

Nipple covers by MEVA from the Tudor Set.

Much fun.

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Helamiyo

Comments

Popular Posts