Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Ski Country


From Cheeky Pea (who has been VERY busy lately) a quirkly niche piece especially for those with winter sims .......


A SKI LIFT Prop.    The Aneto Ski Lift Seat  can be found at Seasons Story when it opens. I don't have a landmark and it looks like the event  moves, so check Seraphim next week if you aren't hooked up with those in the know.  There are three texture choices of pillow and throw. (They change as a set).

I COULD have waited to show you, but  it is SO CUTE I just couldn't resist sharing. There are also ski props (separate from the lift and could easily go inside a home.  Wall art letters spelling "SKI" make up the last of this release.
 

I was partially dressed in a pretty in pink oufit (hair too, aren't you proud of me for being different?) so donned some more fit for skiing jeans.

My jacket is a new release from 20.FIVE , the Mesh Lipita Jacket. Jeans are also from 20.FIVE and some of my favorites (Jan Skinny Jeans). Both come with color change huds.

Just out from Vanity Hair a cute and sassy number with a clip called Karma. 

Not too practical for skiing, but hey this is virtual land, a new group gift of shoes from GOS.

So if you missed the announcement get over there and pick up your copy.


Poses by: oOo Studio and the chair lift

Comments

Popular Posts