Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Cozy Weekend



Out on weekend special from SLC, this roomy cable sweater with pretty texture jeans that fit into warm and cuddly boots.  I added a scarf from a hunt long ago. You can never be to warm in the snow -- well me anyway.


The Kezia Bench with Pillow is part of the Trompe Loeil release for FaMESHed. The wood is distressed white (think Shabby Chic) that can be tinted any color you like!  Woot. The texture for the pillow and cushion are very lovely and just my style. Hence it was difficult to choose so I coordinated with my outfit; well natch.

A version without pillow is also available. There are AO map add-ons should you want to texture to match existing furniture. There is also a super romantic bed, but that will be another post with more fitting attire.




Hair from MINA
Poses by: aDORKable and Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts