Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Early Snow



While it is a little early still to be thinking about those December holidays, it isn't too early to be thinking "snow"!  With that thought on my mind I wondered if the Prim and Pixel Holiday Village would be happening. Before I did any research I got a note from a friend on the mailing list. She knew I would want to know -- and I did.

Many of the same scenes that we remember  remain as well as the lodge with past gifts (jammies shown) as well as new things (well new to both of us so I am thinking new) including this pretty open hoodie. There is a sweater in the same general style for the guys AND a super cozy color change by hud wrapped knit scarf to keep both sexes warm.
So when you need a snowy backdrop or simply want to revisit the village again to relive past moments, it is here.

AND HERE IS A TIP courtesy of Sam. She needed boots to go with this and being a good shopper she looked for gifts on the Marketplace. She found a great set which had a color change hud with three possible coordinating colors for this. There is also a dark set of boots too.  Here is the Market link. 

Yeah friends!

Pose by: Chip Midnight (nla)

Comments

Popular Posts