Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Venues Venues


Second Life goes through marketing fads, anyone around for a long time can see the signs. When I was a babe grid wide hunts were the new thing. Then, back in 2007, if you got in the Vain hunt it was a big deal. The big hunts didn't come around that often and they were hugely popular. I did very well back then and I was selling texture clothing (well, that's what we had) which has never been my strong suit.

Hunts lasted a long while. Then the good hunts started costing money (I personally like that) and some others charged fees just to play (not so much) and now -- for me anyway -- hunts are not worth doing.


Now we have VENUES. They too have been around a long time but this last year they have gone into geometric progression status. I like venues, primarily because they usually have interesting builds or themes or great content creators -- sometimes all three!

The post is brought to you by the Letter V for VENUE!


* Some very nice hair from MINA, FEMKE V2 for  the Cosmopolitan  Sales Room


* A cute shorts set with various patterned tops by hud from DUCKNIPPLE at District 5.

* This darling home away from home from Sway's at TLC's Route 66 themed event. This is the naturals version; a boho choice is available. LOW land impact and good LODs (impressive).


Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Interesting that I just did a post - actually a challenge - on non-event shopping :) I love events (venues) but sometimes it's nice to wear out a bit of virtual shoe leather going to the creator's stores.

Popular Posts