Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Blogger Contest




And now a little news:

For the bloggers in the audience, there is a new contest on the horizon. Fame, glory and some lindens can be yours if -- you are good at and with a history of featuring home and garden items.

Now I know we have all be disappointed in some contests in the past. And I cannot guarantee that you will be happy with the winner this time *wink*. But I can guarantee that this is not one of those "ringer" contests. That's because I am one of the judges.

So check out the info on this page. There are some great designers with goodies for you, and a fun challenge. It is a little like the Hot Shot contest I was in long ago but WITHOUT that two hour time limit (definitely one of my more stressful virtual moments).

Here is the page with the info. 

I look forward to seeing your work.

Comments

Popular Posts