Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Black White and Pink


I was wandering the hunt blogs last eve wondering if there was anything exciting enough to get me out and about. I saw this cute outfit on the Dark Lady Hunt; it was from Shey, a store I knew nothing about. I ventured over although I had no idea what the hunt object might be. I did have a hint from the blog though and that narrowed the looking area. It is a little red devil head -- sort of mischievous looking. My prize was this cute dress with some lovely texturing. Shoes are included and stockings.

Now I am often too focused on searching to notice my surroundings, but this store caught my interest. I saw a good looking set on the group gift board. It wasn't just a top and pants; it included boots AND a very nice skin.


Definitely a great first stop if you are a newish avatar; group membership is free. The hunt prize is a buck. What a deal.



Also in the news, vintage hairs (three in all) from Vanity Hair. These come with photo huds and are great for going back in time -- or simply being a little different in THIS decade. The collection is called "Girls on Film" and this is number 3 in the star lineup.

No star is without jewels -- I mean really! This very pretty necklace, earring and ring set is a January group gift from Sax Shepherd Designs. Simple but striking, the Spirit of Giving - Diamonds collection is sure to come in handy when you are in dress up mode.


And here is one more shot with the boots. I had fun playing in the pink light and the snow.

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Ashley said…
I can't seem to find the jewelry...I was all over the shop, and nothing. Where is it located?
Chic Aeon said…
"This very pretty necklace, earring and ring set is a January group gift from Sax Shepherd Designs."

Did you check the group notice archives? It just arrived in my inventory so unfortunately I don't know much more. It can in a hud that let's you also get the demo of new release (pretty snazzy) so my guess is that it is in the group achives. Sorry I can't be more help.
Chic Aeon said…
*came* in a hud. Hurrying!
Sax Shepherd said…
Thank you so much for the mention and the lovely photos, Chic! That is most kind.

Ashely, the Diamonds and Onyx set was a group gift sent out via my non-group group as a thank you to bloggers and customers that have supported my products. All the options in the free gift are included in the Grand Jewels version along with some other jewels (rubies, sapphires, etc).

If you still can't find what you're looking for and intend to blog them, send me a note in world and I'll slip you one =)

Take care ladies!

Popular Posts