Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

25 for 25 Take Two


More goodness on the 25 for 25 hunt, this accessories set from Le Poppycock includes fedora, tie and clutch bag.

The bookcase in the background is from Noble on the same hunt. It weighs in at 7 LI with all the books.

*New winter leggings (and over the knee socks) are out at KOSH. These can be tights or footless.  I REALLY needed new leggings and tights. After cleaning my inventory of things from many years past I was pretty much legging-less (is that a word? Well it should be!).  Many winter hued colors in the mix; nicely textures (hard to see here I know but trust me) in a nubby style. So head over and check those out.

Sweater antique.
Hair (great for hats) from Vanity Hair; After Dark

Pose by: LAP (nla)

Comments

Popular Posts