Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

DOF


I rarely turn on Depth of Field. I have had issues with it since its inception. But today that background just seemed too close and so I ventured over to the DOF tab and played a bit. Amazingly most of my issues were gone. No odd lines around the body and such. So another tool for now and then. I really don't need technology to see the world blurry. I can do that easily by taking off my glasses.


My outfit is on special this weekend from SLC. The Empire Bella gown comes in many colors. It moves well and fits me beautifully. Walking is sultry and ladylike. So if you go to formal events and want to look quite posh with very little expenditure, head on over and see if this works for you!

FYI, the bottom photo was a straight shot and adjusted in graphics software. Close to the same effect, it definitely took longer.

Romanov Jewelry by Prime
Valentina Hair by Vanity Hair
Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: Diesel Works and Juxtapose

Comments

Popular Posts