Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Time

Things seem to be winding down. I have many ducks in my large family lined up in almost neat rows. It's July.  I am thinking it is time for a break.

Meanwhile ---



I have had this furniture set up on my building pad for a few days now. It is from StoraxTree, part of a huge collection of new releases. There are always bargains going on at the store and venues that the owner takes part in, so if you are looking for deals, it is a good bet you will find something here.


Most to all items come with a resize script for easy adjustments. The texturing is very well done and the variety vast.

This bench comes with a clever animation that has you tapping out time impatiently. Of course MY hands end up in my thighs eventually -- that super long arm thing, but I am guessing that move will make it into a movie one day.



Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4
Hair: Finya by EMO-tions
Poses by: the bench

Comments

Popular Posts