Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Melancholy

 

I am a little sad this morning. I saw the notice that aDORKable will be leaving the grid. Four years is a long time to do anything -- well for "me" anyway. The good news is that poses will still be available on the Marketplace. I won't have to add those nasty NLA letters to my annotations. A closing sale lasts until June 9th.


I picked out some appropriate aDORKable poses to go with the new Mizz SexKitten outfit from deviousMind. I have most of Chandra's clothes (packed away in boxes to be sure as there are always tons of pieces in a set) with Little Lenore seeming to be my favorite. SexKitten might usurp Lenore though. Very cute -- even without Lolas. Sorry, couldn't help myself.


While I tried to add as many of the choices as possible, there are of course tons of things I am NOT wearing. See this post for a list of all the possibilities and colors.


Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Jessica said…
what location is that you chose? looks interesting.
Chic Aeon said…
It is the abandoned theater at The Looking Glass. Not in world so no LM but I am sure you can find it. It is my favorite place for "burlesque" posts. I have used it often over the years.

Popular Posts