Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Just One Shot Revisited



Long ago and far away I did a series of photos called "Just One Shot", the idea being to get the total look, the best I knew how in just one shot. Well tonight we revisit that personal challenge with an addition. I really did take just one shot and this is completely unretouched except for cropping.

Here's the skinny:

*Outfit from AD Creations for Milan Fashion Week
*Hair a new model release that went perfectly with this look (yeah) from EMO-tions, Sessie.
*A really great necklace that I know you can't really see and I will post again soon from KOSH for the Mens Dept. Sizes for gals and guys and a variety of metals. Just go LOOK guys! :D.
*Boots are an older release from EMO-tions

Pose by: aDORKable from Lean II at Pose Fair 2013

Comments

AlizaKaru said…
a perfect one shot, ty♥♥♥
Anonymous said…
Spot on !! What a great eye for picture taking.

Popular Posts