Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fantasy Faire Sneak Peek


Fantasy Faire opens tomorrow at 6am SLT. Let's take a quick tour of some of my favorite spots, plus a little fashion preview. Pick up your choice of free skins courtesy of  [The Plastik.] Guys skins are there to and yep, both sets have built in garments to help with the lag.

My hair is a RFL donation item for the Faire from EMO-tions. Four fantasy colors are in the pack. Find the shop in Evensong Woods.


I stumbled upon this lovely spot while wandering. It is the Valley of Ish'Nar and there will be a hunt going on here -- at least that is my guess. I can't find any official info. I DO know that EMO-tions has some very pretty jewelry for the hunt. I especially like the prize for the guys. So watch for announcements! 

EDIT: I found out the story about the hunt. You can watch the video here (hunt info starts at 22 minutes in). There will be a "small charge" for the hud. That's all I know.


It is very much a picture postcard world here so definitely worth a visit even if you aren't a hunter.


Another very picturesque spot is the Lotus Valley Dream; just gorgeous.


And I loved the cute little village with oh so pretty houses at Lumenaria.

Enjoy the Faire!

Comments

Popular Posts