Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Yellow, Green, Violet


It's almost Mardi Gras! I have never been to the actual festival, but I love the colors and the costumes. Chandra has been a very busy lady working on outfits for the occasion. She thought I would "really like this one" -- and I do.


The mask, collar and gloves won me over. And then there are the "pants". Hard to beat in my book. This, as you might guess, is only the tip of the iceberg in choices which include a dress, a feathery shoulder adornment, some side bustles and even more choices of masks (love the masks). It looks like about fifty or so pieces in the set; no, I didn't count. A LOT is a close enough assessment for me. The folder reads, "!dM deviousMind "Bayou Belle" **FACES OF MARDI GRAS** (BIG BOX)" and it is not kidding.


I haven't been on the road much of late, but let the destination guide do my walking and ended up in Animagique Productions - New Orleans, a great photo op spot for all things pertaining to the celebration.

My hair is the last new release from Amacci, Anastasia in Blueberry. Now I don't normally wear those wild colors, but this seemed perfect for my styling. I had to stop back at the shop to pick up the new (free) hairbase pack as blueberry seems to be a relatively new color *wink*. I am wearing the purple Phoebe boots for the very first time I think. lassitude & ennui is the place to pick these up.


Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi this Xadllas Bing the owner of Animagique Productions and I want to thank you for posting about my place! It means a lot to me! :D

Popular Posts