Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Misty View

Awesome orange makes a statement with a little help from the virtual sun.

I have been doing quite a bit of hunting lately. You wouldn't necessarily know that as I haven't found all that many stellar items to pass along to you. But happily I found a couple of things to share on the Make a Wish Hunt for kids. Now I didn't know what I would find on a kid's hunt, but I was running out of options. And what do you know? This lovely Endless Summer dress is yours for free at NiNight Creations.


Another very pretty gift is this wishbone necklace from at N@N@.

I hope you didn't miss the shoes in the top post *wink*. They are the orange version of the new lassitude & ennui Blossom Sandals. 

Read all about them in this previous post.

I started out for the beach to take these photos, but got sidetracked along the way. The destination guide can do that!

So I ended up here at the Bay City Fairgrounds where a car show is in progress.


Whether you love vintage, hot rods, woodies or speedsters -- this is a fun place to come and see what some of our content creators have been up to.


Hair from Discord Designs
Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts