Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hunting Blind


With a ton (well almost) of hunts starting tomorrow, it's hard to tell which one to pick first. Sometimes there is clearly a "big hunt" -- like STEAM or TWISTED, both coming to you in September. When there isn't an obvious choice though, how do we pick?

Typically I look at the store list and prize pictures. If I see a lot of stores who I have happy winnings from in the past, that's a clue this will be a good hunt. Prize photos certainly help and I admit to often going to check out just the ones I am interested in. But this month it is pretty much a mystery. Many of the hunts have no web presence, others almost no info at all on the page except perhaps a starting point. One even deleted the list of stores and prizes from the website sometime between this morning and this afternoon which seems very very odd.

So, it looks like we will be mostly hunting blind as the month begins. Of course there may be some weird conspiracy to keep us in the dark until the witching hour when most hunts official begin. If so, the morning may have better clues.

Until then I wish all you intrepid hunters the best of success. It's kinda like the old days this month. And gold stars to the hunt organizers who actually posted something for us! 

Style notes: Old outfit featuring some hunt items from the past and a jacket from a store no longer with us. The gun came from the TSH hunt whatever that was. I don't use it often but I was SURE it would come in handy sometime *wink*. And see? It did.



Pose by: don't freak out! gun

Comments

Serene Fairey said…
TSH wss the Seasons Hunt! I have this shotgun and it's a fabulous prop. :D
Anonymous said…
Can't wait for the upcoming hunts! Hope you post your best finds :)

Popular Posts