Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Weekend Wonders

It's the weekend and the end of the month -- both times when blogging slows down somewhat. Happily my "to be blogged" folder is fairly if not completely empty. Also happily, I have two newish items to show you as I head off for dreamland.

This casual updo hair is out from Alli&Ali.  The A&A Kitty Hair Blackberry is very pretty and moves nicely as YOU move :D.  You can pick up a blond version of this hair free by the voting wall in the store.

Not quite as new, this silver and tanzanite set from Addiction Jewelry can move from casual to dressy. There is  a necklace and cuff bracelet in the set.  Happily I just checked and even though I was very tardy in blogging, the set is still on special at a great price.



Pose by: Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts