Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

MHOH - Home Version

There's a new MHOH in town, this one for the home. The Make Home Over Hunt has just started and it seems like it will be a real winner for those with abodes to furnish or redecorate.  I am feeling the need for a change, not my locale by the bridge necessarily, just a new look. So perhaps this hunt will give me added enthusiasm. Yesterday's Egg Scramble certainly pushed me in the redecorating direction.  This chair is from INC(RED)IBLE and it is a beauty!  OK, so it weighs in at 18 prims of meshy goodness; it really is lovely. Four poses are included.

Special thanks go out to IzzieBellah Hinterland, owner of The Boat House for sending along her hunt prizes. That led me on my brief search of the morn. I love this dresser prize and for you girlie girls, there is an adorable dresser just for you in white with pink touches.

The skybox you see in the background is a really nice prize from off-brand furniture. 20 x 20 and low prim, it comes with a texture change menu for window views (I chose transparent but there are city views also), floors shadows and walls. This is a great photo prop as well as a living space. A teleporter is included as well as a renovation kit for builders who understand linksets *wink*.

Three great prizes and I have just started. Yeah!

You will need to join the hunt group for most prizes. Hints and group join posters are displayed at the various stores.

My biker outfit is a mix and match of older goods including a great jacket from Phoenix Designs, some VERY old jeans from WRONG and fun boots from (RED) mint.

Pose by: the chair and Diesel Works (new Colleen set)

Comments

Popular Posts