Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Morning Gardening


A busy day for me so I am posting my color of the week a bit early. Back in food mode again, our target hue is "melon", a not particularly well represented color in my closet. I did however have a couple of items that fit the bill. I remade my sock tops from a Tuli gift long ago into tallish leg warmers and borrowed the melons from the Bayou (available at LISP $10 and under area).



Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Lena ~ Natural Brown
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing:[croire] sheer pattern leggings ; ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Silk Blouse (j) {Peach}
Shoes: Japanese Lucky Cricket Sandle
Accessories: ::IZUMIYA::PB_Glove; kaWaii-Spring fling- In my Garden Belt

Poses by: Vista Animations AO

Comments

Unknown said…
So cute, I really like your melons.
Eliza said…
Great photo! I'd hire you to grow my garden anytime!
Oh wow. You're ready to roll so early in the morning, you look Licensed to Garden!
Cool look and shot!

*yawn* goes back to my coffee..

Popular Posts