Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sizzling Tangerine



Let's hear it for TANGERINE - our color of the week. Newness mixes with some old favorites in this hot and sexy post. I really don't need to say more.



Style Notes: 

Hair: Dura Group Gift (04/2011)(Strawberry) (new release) (free)
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 05 Vogue; KOSH- FLOCK OF BIRDS TATTOO -med- (new release)
Clothing: PARADISIS Satine : pants orange (new release)
Shoes: A-BOMB Phoxxe Shoes
Accessories: zeery Cube Cloth Earrings [] Dragons Breath; halloween rainbowa by caLLie cLine

Poses by: BehaviorBody, Nigotine (NLA)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cool pics, Chic :)
Woot! Let's hear it for hot and sexy in Tangerine!
Anonymous said…
Oh, this is awesome! I love the sleekness of the pants combined with the fluffy, feminine boa <3
Anonymous said…
Woo! Looking great Chic! I love the pics
Mayala Loon said…
Now that's HOT ;-)

btw... it was #13 where you got lost ... you used it for emerals AND black and continued from there ...;-P
Oh yah...tangerine is definately sizzling on you!

I am not sure what color your missing, they look to be all there. Maybe we "leaped" a week?
Rudhmellowen said…
Gorgeous, I love those pants and bought them as soon as she released them
Chic Aeon said…
Thanks everyone. I actually DID have two week 10 posts for some reason but there was another mis-numbering error (probably 13 but I read that hit after fixing *wink*). I went back and compared step by step with Luna's and somehow I am correct now. Yeah.

Onward to more edibles.
Kaelyn Alecto said…
Awesome!!! Love the look and that tattoo!

Popular Posts