Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

2011 - The Year So Far

January

Time goes by swiftly in both our worlds. It seems like just yesterday -- well, lots of things do.

My new graphics program came with a bonus collage maker which is fun. So I decided to pack up a few favorite shots and memories in a calendar of sorts. The original files are huge of course as they are made for print. I resized to 1600 pixels and let Blogger do what it might. Click any collage for a full screen (ish) view. I hope to continue this each month as I enjoy looking back.

February
Click on any photo for a high rez version.



March


This turned out pretty well for an unplanned venture. Now I think I might try a collage with a NEW fashion shoot.

Embrace what you can do -- not what you cannot. The limits in your mind are the walls you have made yourself.  (Maybe Yoda said that somewhere along the way -- who knows?

Comments

Beryl Landar said…
These collages are spectacular! I love memories and looking back in time as well. Great idea! I look forward to reading more.

Popular Posts