Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hitting the Books

I have spent the morning studying. Not calculus or French poetry, but my new viewer.


Hence,  the office-like setting seems very appropriate. The new Sofia Desk from Cheeky Pea comes completely set up with everything you might need for your home workspace. There is even a painting and flowers. And of course COFFEE.


The furniture (or prop) comes complete with twelve Single Animations, nine in the chair and three reached from the table leg. So two people can pose at the same time,

I am not a gal who loves change. I like the familiarity of well understood steps. I like knowing how to get from point A to point B by the quickest root.

Still, I am enjoying the new S21 viewer. Multiple attachment points and tattoo layers (yeah) and I suspect I can tint those white based makeups now too.

So far, I have not found how to open the camera control pop-up. There is no View menu in S21 and the forums have not answered my call as yet. So if any of you stumble across it, please let me know. And until then expect to see a few photos at odd (or at least unplanned) angles. *wink*







Click on any small photo for a high rez version.

For any of you trying out the newest Kirsten viewer, I found that disable anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering in the viewer and managing those settings entirely from the video card controls (Manage 3D in  Nvidia) let's you see lovely shadows and have good (not great) smooth angles.


Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Amnesha Hair Ash
Skin: [:T:] Gina / tan / lips :: Sienna
Clothing: :. WoE .: Ginger Sweater (Clay); [Miseria] Delirium Jeans - Coal 1
Shoes: A-BOMB Khitten Shoes- Leather/Thick Heel(
Accessories: MIEL SEN NECKLACE

Poses by:The desk and Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts