Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Taped Up


No, this is not my look of the day *wink*. I am more of a leggings and sweater gal as you know. I do admit to having an electrician boyfriend some time back who would probably have really enjoyed this new release from Grunt. In case you missed the point of that reference, Grunt's latest outfits are made of electrical tape! You can purchase just the pasties (top and bottom) as well as different parts of the outfit. I am wearing the "pants" along with the pasties here. A top and skirt are also available  And happily in our virtual world, removal is painless.


This outfit also gives me a chance to show of some other new items in my world. The futuristic or role play unisex hair is this week's group gift from Alli&Ali.  Find it in store and activate your tag. The striking modern couch in the background comes with plenty of poses and is COLOR CHANGE with 64 options. It was an accidental freebie find on the Marketplace when I was checking out. It is from Foursquares Modern Furniture and may also be available in the store. I am not exactly dressed for shopping at the moment.

My studio of the morn is the new City Lights apartment with city surround. It really does feel like an urban landscape! It is available on the Marketplace or you can see it in world here.  The cityscape surround can be purchased separately.


Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Akira Hair Moonlight
Skin: [:T:] Tanya / mocha :: 03 Ivy
Clothing: Grunt : Eletrical Tape


Poses by: BehaviorBody

Comments

Miyoko Magic said…
The brown version of those hair is a dollarbie on marketplace

Popular Posts