Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Forest Primeval



I didn't really disappear. I have been over at LEARN AVATAR taking and teaching classes, getting some free land (512 for beginners to 4096 if you are really outstanding :D) and learning the ropes. Meanwhile it is EMERALD day in Luna's colors of the year. I remembered a lovely outfit from long ago that still looks outstanding. It is from Phoenix-Firefall.


It is both lovely and pastoral, a perfect outfit for a color connected to landscapes.



Style Notes: 

Hair: fri. - Dylan - Jaded Blond
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: Firefall Luthien green
Shoes:  Jully Boots - Forest


Poses by:BehaviorBody

Comments

Lashae Karsin said…
This is so pretty and magical!! I ♥ it!!
Rudhmellowen said…
Wow the look is magical... Emerald seems to be full of magic... you look great!!
Luna Jubilee said…
I love that each week you have something different but still you bring your style/personality.
Laila said…
Beautiful!
I just know this outfit looks beautiful when you walk.
Annomis said…
beautiful outfit...:)
Anonymous said…
You look beautiful and magical. Like a fairy princess :)

Popular Posts