Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Twelve Days in One

My biggest news of the day -- so far anyway -- is that  hO wEAr has put out twelve days of gifts all at once. Find the big boxes scattered through the shop. They are in groups of three. So doing your math, that makes four piles to find. It is very simple. The boxes include full outfits such as this one as well as skins such as this one *wink*. There are fatpacks of everyday basics also and some mini dresses.


Difficult to believe, but this is just me in a different skin. And no, I don't feel "normal", but I do feel powerful. That works. The gifts will be out through the new year. $25 bargains and designers are on hiatus until then. Am I disappointed? Not a bit. Out of the twelve presents, there was only one outfit I had purchased. And it is a very pretty one, so get over there.



Click on any small photo for a high rez version.


Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Angela Hair Black/Pink
Skin: sydney vamp 6
Clothing: H:: hO wEAr ::H Rosey
Shoes: Malfean Vision :{Strapped In}: Salmon
Accessories: RISING STAR - Nyx Earring

Poses by:Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts