Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Silver Blue Snow

I don't remember so many lovely snow sims in past seasons. It is like everyone has decided to wipe the slate clean with pure, freshly fallen snow. I love it! I wasn't planning to post tonight. This outfit sort of made itself -- surprisingly as I am not a big fan of blue. But when I went over to Nordari this eve I found it in Winter Wonderland status and this looked so lovely amidst the snow, I had to snap a photo.

My outfit includes two new items, my ever so cute snowflake Henley  from [aRAWRa] (main store) from the Snowflake Experience hunt of my morn (see earlier post) and some great new shoes from A-Bomb. They are smooth and sleek with high wedges and simple buckles. I have no clue what other colors they come in, but I am guessing there are quite a few.I love they way they hug your ankles.

In the ankle hugging vein, I am wearing my Miseria Delirium jeans. The sock layer that comes with is perfect for fitting into these tight fitting low boots. A-Bomb has some new jeans with a similar extension AND a tattoo layer. You will no doubt be seeing those soon when another color besides blue has the staring role. I am thrilled to see more designers adopting both of these new trends.

My scarf is from last year, a wonderful free item from Mr. Poet. I had occasion to visit the store today and the free color change scarf is still available.

Now I am off to bed to dream of snowflake and clear blue light.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy - Blood
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: [aRAWRa] Cozy Henley Snowflake Exclusive; [Miseria] Delirium Jeans - Electric
Shoes: A-BOMB Maria belted-blue
Accessories: ::[ Mr.Poet ]::Wide Scarf; Reek - Cozy Mittens - Snowflake Blue

Poses by:LAP

Comments

Popular Posts