Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Holiday Spirit

Paradisis has a new holiday outfit out on special; Merry Christmas is its name.  This isn't the typical Santa's helper outfit or even Mrs. Clause. It presents the season's spirit without all the "Ho Ho Ho". And that works just fine for me.


With all the options available there are a myriad of ways to wear the set. I chose the most covered version *wink*.  The pieces can mix and match as well as work with other items in your wardrobe. Many parts will translate over long past the merriment of December. The colors are muted with the red working it way towards a maroonish rust  -- at least in most of MY Windlight settings. The green is also a calm version with a hint of olive.



A small tattoo is included.  Now I know I have to keep reminding you that I am a fairly modest gal. So for me this is a little too bare for out and about journeying. I have, however, now donned some  leggings from Paradisis.  I am heading out into the world to pick up a gift sled at Lisp and to look for a Gothic gown that I seemed to have missed while hunting the other day

My cute Santa set in the top photos was a prize on the FTLO  Ice Hunt from Malfean Visions.



Click on any small photo for a high rez version.


Style Notes: 

Hair: !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy - Blood
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 06a
Clothing: PARADISIS Merry Xmas set
Shoes: [Decoy] Jully Boots - Pine

Poses by:DieselWorks

Comments

Popular Posts