Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Ribbons and Silver


You may have notice -- those of you who read this blog regularly -- that I have been showing you one release per designer of jewelry fair items. There are lots of reasons for this of course. Right now, I have so many lovely things, I simply can't show them all to you at once. We bloggers actually do sleep now and then -- contrary to what you may have heard.  And, honestly, I don't want you to go into jewelry overload and start avoiding anything that looks like a jewelry post. That being said, I simply couldn't make up my mind today and so I am showing you two different arm pieces from the alaMood Boutique. (main store SLURL)


There were some inherent challenges in making the choice not to make a choice. Since each bracelet came singly and each fit a certain and different arm, left and right decisions were not needed.  My favorites didn't seem to have too much in common. They were both striking in their own way, one a large futuristic (or so ancient it seemed futuristic) hammered silver cuff -- the other a bold bowed bracelet. How could I possible present these divergent styles in one outfit? The answer was both old and new. Nothing was borrowed, but something was indeed blue.


My clothing of choice was one of my all time Blue Blood favorites,  the Valeria set in white. Futuristic collar and feminine hip ties balanced the items adorning my wrists. A touch of blue perhaps? I had a brand new and quite wild (for me anyway) hair from Alli&Alli called Thoren. The new release comes in a large pack of colors so I suspected white would be in there. I also knew that Thoren had streaks that were color change. Was blue in the mix?  Of COURSE it was!  I TPed over to my futuristic blue city of choice, Selenium Pulse, and my feature was born.

The Thorn hair in grape is a group gift this week. There are 30 streak colors to choose from.

.
Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Thoren Hair 11
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 3/bl) :: The Deck (a)
Clothing:+++BB+++ Valeria WG WHITE

Accessories: [AB] Mirage Tea Rose Glam Ribbon *Blanco* Bracelet (R); [alaMood] Siddean Cuff Lapis/Silver(L)

Poses by:LAP (Jazz Hands)

Comments

Popular Posts