Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Newsflash!


Mouse Mimistrobell  of Dark Mouse announced a 24 hour on the wall mini hunt at the shop. Find five items marked to $0. Buy them for? Well - ZERO.  You have until 6 pm tomorrow to hunt. Have fun!

What a deal. Easy to do and I haven't been to one of these of awhile so fun. My two favorites are a pack of tote bag with "stuff" and  a nice stained glass bangle set with plain silver hoop earrings.



And here's a close up. No new duds really except that I put on the A is for Autumn hunt corset top from WoE. Cute back, huh? Well the front is just as nice.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.

See the style notes in the previous post. Oops, I changed my jeans to Concrete Flower green cords :D.   Pose by LAP.


Comments

Popular Posts