Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Hour Before Dawn


As I dressed to show you more great A is for Autumn Hunt finds, I scanned through my "photo op" folder to find a place to revisit. This isn't where I expected to be. Even though it is the same barn, albeit a few hundred meters away, it was empty when last I saw it. Now it is filled with horses. I had no clue there were this many breedable horses in SL. There must be a hundred -- or it seems that way.

Hence this turned into a photo op rather than a hunt report. See the style notes for the various shop info.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.




Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Amber Tipped Black
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 05;

 You are looking for acorns (small)

Style Notes #1:


Clothing: Back&Writer Unlimited Autumn Shirt Edition;  The Secret Store - Pumpkin Tights
Shoes: [Bizarre Bootz] from Bizarre Creations

Style Notes #2:

Clothing: [Charisma] Burgundy Leather trench Coat
Accessories: Ear Candy ~ Entwined Bracelet ; Mimi's Choice MEB : Grey Scarf




Poses by: LAP and EverGlow

Comments

Popular Posts