Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Butterlies Are Free


My post title of the evening comes from an old movie. I don't remember much about it except that I liked it and that it was both sad and hopeful. As I was taking photos for this quick post I realized that while most days my features are simply about beauty and fashion and photography, some days they are actually therapy. Today was one of those days. There was nothing mediocre about today; things were either really good or really bad. The details don't matter and if you, dear reader, were part of the good stuff, I truly thank you. I did get to build finally and that was a plus.


So I am putting aside all the bad stuff and showing you some of the good. Just you and me and the butterflies on the mesa. I am not being lazy; the seemingly endless landscape calms me. It is home in a away that nowhere else is. So here are the Cliff Notes on my outfit:

My hair matches the cute boots of this morning's post, both from Bizarre Creations. The back is long and straight like they show on some TV commercials of late, so it must be coming back in style *wink*. Best of all the leaves move when you do (on the boots too).

My runny mascara is one of a huge release of tattoo makeups from ~TIK TOK~ Body Care. There are lipsticks and eye shadows too. AND if you are on the newer Viewer 2 official release or Kristen's viewer I hear that you can stack layer upon layer. What fun! I can't do that yet, but put in a vote for multiple tattoo layers  to be moved up in the feature list on my third party viewer of choice --so maybe soon.


 I found my shrug the other day at  Jeta Designs on the A is for Autumn hunt. I liked it, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't find an underlayer that I liked with it. Enter a gift from *Connors*; I found it while I was on the A is For Autumn hunt. Since people were TPing in to one spot and zipping off again, I figured something was up. And sure enough this very cute plaid capri jumpsuit set is only part of the current gift. It was in the middle of the floor when I was there, I think so anyway so look there first. Lots to see at all these stores of course, so take a peek at the diversity of wares.

My poses are from the acorn (Autumn) hunt also. Find them along with others in the prize from DeminAtions.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: [Bizarre Hair] A Touch Of Fall Brown
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: The Deck (a)
Clothing:  Jeta Designs Persephone Sweater; *Connors* BlackCheck Spats and tank top
Shoes: ABOMB Chic Wedges


Poses by:DeminAtions

Comments

Popular Posts