Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Props and Poses


Whether you have a house to decorate or a photoshoot to stage, it is always nice to find home accessories that you admire.  UrbanizeD  has a store tour underway and many of the shops have lovely free housewares as gifts. This color change shutter set is one of two sizes in one of the gift packs. With endless possibilities both indoors and out, it is a wonderful addition to any photographer's prop folder. Those of you not into photography could of course use this in your home.

I'm going to do a little segue here and add another thumbs up for the new SL Home and Garden group. I joined primarily to have a nice building area, but the announcements are of great interest to me and many include free items or news of group gifts. Some have delivered said gifts right with the notecard. How cool is that? A multipurpose group, one aim is to have a place where decor folks can post their sales, new releases and gifts. And yes, that is how I found about about the tour and the free items.


My favorite gift of the tour is this wall art from the Vancouver Island location.The crows are prims, not drawings and the extra large painting (no mod) is 13 prims, a big hunk of the 512 allotment. But I love the way it fits into the Y's House environment and the crows remind me of my grandmother. So it's staying :D.

To pick up a list of all the UrbanizeD  shops, join the SL House and Garden group (see this post for more info). I am guessing that you could also join the UrganizeD group at the Vancouver shop and look in their archives. The message came this morning.

My outfit is the white version of the [M2M]..::Kholi Tube Dress  I posted about last eve. The blue version is the Monday Mania special if you missed that. I gave it a different look by adding a Modd G jacket from the depths of my closet. A fun take on a very versatile set.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Carla ~ Natural Copper
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 02
Clothing: [M2M]..::Kholi Tube Dress - White Cotton::.; [Lemania Indigo] Special Delivery Stockings (NLA); Modd.G Black Clubbing Jacket (old)
Shoes: #OC# Mercy-Midnight Blue


Poses by:      ✚ Body Language by Sweet Lovely Cute; Amacci AO

Comments

Popular Posts