Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Romance of Dawn


Tall masted ships, desert palms, warm breezes -- intoxicating.

Add a beautifully detailed dress befitting a lady and you have what romance novels are made of.  I have read a few historical novels in my time, not many -- but a few. The handsome swashbuckler hero rescues the damsel, always beautiful, always grateful.

The new dress from Silver Rose Designs called Ekaterina was made for those romantic dreams. The options in the set seem endless from babydoll styles which are more modern day to open skirts you could wear over the pants layer. I chose one of the most intricate, period styles and what a choice it was.   My favorite part of the outfit? I think it must be the gloves. They SO complete the look -- for me anyway *smile*.


There are skirts over skirts and hand embroidered details that took the ladies in waiting weeks of sleepless nights to complete. The minute I tried on Ekaterina I remembered the lovely but difficult to pair talisman gift from Alchemy Immortals. There couldn't be  a better coupling. The colors, the details, the vividness and the depth of design all work perfectly together.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Calico Ingmann Arianna - Burnt Auburn
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 01
Clothing: *SRD* Ekaterina (Silver)

Accessories: ) Alchemy Immortalis ( - Aix-la-Chapelle Talisman

Poses by: Behaviour Body

Comments

Popular Posts