Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

BFF in Black Lace

Diesel Works released five new pose ball sets with the theme Best Friends Forever. Three standing sets and two ground sit sets let you cover the basis whether it is fashion or remembrance on your mind. I don't blog a lot of duo poses; often  it is because of the time it takes to set up, adjust, light -- you get the idea. But these I really liked AND Benicia and I had some goodies to show off. So this time you get to see them all *wink*.

Click any photo for a larger version. You may need to enlarge one more time.


It all started this morning when I saw that KANIVAL TATTOO had two new full body sets on the dance-o-matic lucky stages. I have featured the great sets from there in the past and was anxious to see the new offerings. No luck on my first try this morning; "G" seemed to be the letter of favor.

After checking the bunnies and seeing what new goodies had been placed at the Black and Blue Fair, I returned to find a "B" on the ladies stage. There was a "?" on the guy's stage and I hopped on that for Chav (stay tuned for that post).



Benicia got over to Kanival lickity split and jumped on the stage of stardom which now seems to have extra fun effects. A tiny bit of dancing (maybe 30 seconds) and a huge set of tattoos were hers.

Even BETTER, the next letter was a "C". So what are two gals to do with brand new tattoos?  Show them off naturally.

I had a cute and recent group gift from Reasonable Desires (lingerie and costumes). Benicia was more than willing to go over, join and get a set for herself. She also noted that this set comes in a white version - free from a profile picks vendor.

The tattoos come in all possible layers plus options that you might not even know you need -- like a full jacket version as well as a short jacket layer version. That came in handy with the lingerie as it took up undies top and bottom as well as the pants layer. Benicia is wearing the full version of lingerie and the socks layer and long jacket layer of tattoos. It all worked out. Yeah.




The tattoos come in regular (sometimes known as faded), dark and colored. I am wearing the regular set and Benicia has on the colorful version.

Style notes:

Benicia's shoes are from Tesla, her Marie hair is from JUNWAVE and her skin from Tuli.

My shoes are from Nardcotix, a Shoes and Accessories hunt prize that I finally had occasion to wear! 

The pose set was a review copy. TY, Rogan!  Benicia and I had lots of  fun and plan to be BFFs forever :D.

Comments

Popular Posts