Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

BB Colette


Blue Blood has another striking new release out. It comes with two choices of skirts or a skimpier option which I am wearing. One thing I love about Blue Blood outfits as that many parts are mix and match. Here, I  added the side ribbons from the Valeria outfit for a little extra frilly fun. Other additions not included in the set are black gloves, fishnets and the Gothic collar. Put them together and I love the look. Also new is my Carlina hair in dark rose from Alli&Ali. This is definitely my favorite hair from the A gals. I really love it.



Colette comes with some very  cute high stockings that are sure to come in handy for mashups in the future.

A White Goth version is also available.


Since TPing was problematic yesterday and appears to be that way again today, you are getting sunsets, trees and the edge of my NotSoBad skybox, my current abode.


My A-Bomb color change Ingrid ankle boots work very well with this set.


I switched to a pale version of Tuli's Eva skin for a more Gothic look.





You can see the available colors and skirt options in the official blog post here.

This great hair is a dollarbie on Xstreet.

ItemID=2352037

Another two toned color called Nightfire is available for free as a voting present in the store.












Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.



Style Notes: 

Hair: Alli&Ali Carlina Hair Dark Rose
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 2/br) 06a
Clothing: +++BB+++ Colette PURPLE; +++BB+++ Valeria BLACK Ribbons ; Celestial Studios black fishnet tights
Shoes: A-BOMB Ingrid ankle boots
Accessories: Paris Metro: Black Satin - Gloves; [Baubles] Simple Retro Studs - Onyx Silver; G71 Ring Choker - Silver 3rings gothic (NLA)


Poses by Amacci and Vain.

Comments

Popular Posts