Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Agencia de Viagens


Traveling; I have done my share. We can be anywhere in our virtual land with just a few clicks. Sometimes though we are lost as to where our next destination might be.

A couple of nights ago I received a notecard from a Brazilian travel agency, Turistas do SL. If my translation was close enough, they wanted me to feature their shop in this blog. I seem to be getting a lot of non-English press releases and invitations these days. It is an adventure sometimes to sort out what they say *wink*.

I did venture over to the agency. There were posters on the wall which gave out landmarks as well as free landmarks you could buy in categories. The notecards don't open, but since I can't really read Portuguese it is a moot point. I knew many of the places listed, but a few were new to me and will make great photo shoot locales in the not too distant future.

Click any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge once more.

If you join the group, you can pick up some nice freebies including a pack of color change suitcases with lots of details -- 42 prims of details should you want to rez them. They are designed as attachments and make very nice photo props. They do not work as pull behind suitcases however.

Also available are passports for various countries and some vintage carry-ons which bare a distinct resemblance to lunch pails.

There are some nice shops in the area that are worth exploring and I'll have more to tell you about those in another post.




My explorations of the neighborhood led me to a land sales area where you could rent a gorgeous house with a huge prim allotment. I of course wanted to see it up close and personal. It is beautiful with lovely textures reminiscent of South America. An inspection showed that it was built by NotSoBad. It may not be available any longer. I am sure I would have remembered it when I went through the shop.

My traveling outfit is a mixture of old and new, a favorite RunoRuno set with a Fashion Freaks hunt addition from Sassy Kitty .

I was so happy to find this swimsuit which comes as both opaque and sheer versions and works perfectly under the I-really-don't-like-my-buttocks-hanging-out pants of the Teddy outfit.  The hat and purse come with the swimsuit. Both fit very well and the purse has an excellent hold that works with many poses.



Style notes:

Hair: sf designs hat hair (NLA)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 10a
Clothing: ~*RunoRuno*~ Teddy; [Sassy Kitty Designs] French Beach Fashionista Swimsuit
Shoes: ~*RunoRuno*~ Teddy
AccessoriesL [Sassy Kitty Designs] French Beach Fashionista Swimsuit hat and purse;  Morantique Carrie Earring (review copy)

Comments

Popular Posts