Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Waiting for Summer


Summer can't get here fast enough. I want cool, early morning light, soft breezes and lazy days. But if I can't have those in real time, I did get a taste of the experience today. Dutchie Furniture has a new summer cottage releasing this weekend and I got a sneak peak.


click any photo to enlarge
you may need to click twice for the 1400 pixel collage photos

The 12.2 by 12 guest house size cutie will come both unfurnished and fully furnished (around 200 prims). It has all the amenities of a real life cottage including bath and dine-in kitchen. There are plenty of decorative extras and details in the furnishings. I love the open window and skylight. It feels fresh; you can almost smell the ozone from the rippling waters.

My casual attire includes a few hunt prizes. My jeans come from - Roughnecks Clothing and Biker Gear in the Make Him Over 3 hunt. My splatter ink tee shirt comes from [name pending] in the same MHO3 hunt. It was a tricky one, so cam smartly :D.



This really lovely bracelet and ring (worn as one attachment) is wonderfully made. It comes from *Blushed on the GAIA Hunt. It is a bit too special for my casual attire, but I wanted you to take note and go find that goddess statue. I am betting you will be glad you did. My oversized hoop earrings are available on BHP board for a few more days. They have been very popular, so if they look like you, grab them while they are half price at Baubles. Three other metals are also available; each color is $15.

Style notes:

Hair:TRUTH Melinda - auburn
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 05b

Poses by Dutchie Furniture's furniture and my Amacci Pose AO.

Comments

Popular Posts