Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Picnic


There is nothing that says Spring and Summer like a picnic. In Phil's domain we don't even have to worry about ants. I won a fun picnic blanket complete with basket and couple's animation at Deliciae Meae while I was searching on the Virtues of Sin hunt. Since it matched a new outfit from Smashin Fashion, I decided to try them out together in my backyard.


I would like to tell you that I am being purposefully arty with my camera shots using depth of field to add softness. I would like to -- but as far as I know, we can't do that. What REALLY happened was that after twenty minutes, some textures were still not rezzing. It was a tough day in SL(R) with some sims so bad it took me over a minute to rez and chat lag was -- well, "laggy" for sure. So, rather than give up I did a manual blur of the environs and I think it gives a bit of a different look.


I couldn't find an available and willing guy pal for the shoot, but you can try out the blanket on the second floor of the Deliciae Meae shop.There are several, 3 minute I think, boards there and a Midnight board.

This is one of the more dramatic makeups of the new Giselle skin from Amacci. I do like these, so I will probably switch skins more than usual for awhile, depending on my mood :D. 


Style notes:

Hair: Alli&Ali Stevie Hair Wildberry
Skin: Amacci ~ Giselle Skin (Nutmeg) - 08 Bordeaux (review copy)
Clothing: Smashin Fashion ares  set (part of a large set - gift)
Shoes: Orange Creations  Melanie Khaki
Accessories: Maitreya Long Scarf * Champagne; *Dark Mouse* Straw Summer Bag

Poses by Amacci.

Comments

Popular Posts