Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

In the Country


There is nothing like some clean country air to clear your head. I was in the mood for some R and R so I decided to mosey on over to the general store at Farmhaven. A lazy community from a time gone past, you can rock away an hour or two there with no cares in the world.


My outfit includes some spankin' new free overalls from Hell Bop as a prize in  the Make Him Over 3 hunt. I, of course pay NO attention to that "guy" thing. I simply added a few feminine touches to the retro mechanic outfit. It wasn't the easiest of male symbols to find, but I did eventually. The set comes with a white tee shirt -- cigs in the rolled up cuff ) a dirty grease rag and a mechanics box. A $25 gift card is included.



All my other wearables are from old hunts. Farmhaven isn't the most up to date sim in Virtualland, but it does have a charm of its own. I am using two new poses  that will be at the Pose Fair 2010 opening tomorrow. The middle photo features a pose by Posemaster (fair LM here). The bottom pose is from {.:exposeur:.} (home store here) who is also at the fair.

Style notes:

Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Auburn
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 02a
Clothing: [SC] Surf Couture - I'm A Little Bit Country Top; Hale Bop HB - Walter - overalls;
Shoes: *RRS* - Wild Ride Cowboy  Boots
Accessories: [SC] Surf Couture - Straw Cowboy Hat (Unisex) ; [SC] Surf Couture - Chewing Wheat; Th Zoo Adventurer outfit Outlander Bandanna; [Baubles] Simple Retro Studs - Onyx Silver (pre- release)

Comments

Popular Posts