Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fleeting Memory


There is a theory in the metaphysical community that time is moving faster than normal these days. I'm not sure how we can guage the true passage of time. Real or virtual it is subjective measurement.

This is a famous locale called The Mother Road. If you haven't been here, it is definitely worth a visit. I'd been meaning to get over to the new enlarged location for months now, and last night I finally did. I have no actual data, but the thematic build seems about four times as large as its intimately charming predecessor.



When I arrived in a rezzing zone, I remembered the cute Vespa-esque bike residing somewhere deep in the recesses of my inventory. Having an odd, no mod name, it took some doing to find and in the exploration I discovered it was having a birthday -- it's first.

Now I am not a great driver, but I know a good prop when I see one. The cute and color change  [19MC] D-Hello 1.06 bike was free from this shop a year ago.




Along with my trip down memory lane I have some fashion newneess to report. My cute high waisted skirt (not intended for bike riding I am sure) is a new release from Hyper Couture. It comes in a plethora of colors.

The equally sassy A-BOMB Phoxxe Shoes are part of a new release pack for the Alternative Fair. The color change version I am wearing has 50% of the profits going to Nothing but Nets and there is a pretty single color, light copper version that gives all the profits to the charity.






Style notes:

Hair: *SHOP SEU* GIFT --kurukuru hair Long [brown:pattun]--
Skin:  []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 10a;  Amacci  Eyelashes "Dazzle" - Black
Clothing: Hyper Couture - High waist skirt (Bronze) (review copy); .::Freedo.0m::. Eden Dress Bolero Jacket; fri.day - Basic Cami (White) - Under
Shoes: A-BOMB Phoxxe Shoes-Patent (review copy)
Accessories: Haunted Zuzu Regalia RFL Necklace in White & Gold

Poses by Amacci and the Hello bike.

Comments

Popular Posts