Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hunting As A Game



click photo for larger version

I've been working really hard lately on new releases and vendors for the Accessories Fair so I haven't had much time to play. I am very happy with what what I have accomplished and while I can't SHOW you yet (part of the rules), I can show you this fun hunt spot. Now I was planning on starting my hunting at ~Ghanie Lane Sculpt Maps ~, but I didn't know that things were already out.I SO had to smile when I read the instructions. It is fun. You can get some friends and play or you can just mouseover all those hunt objects until you find the right one.

I haven't opened the prizes yet, but they are bound to be great. Most all of my sculpt maps come from here and they work well.

So I wanted to quit for the day with a smile and pass it along. I'm off to sit in my balloon that overlooks Winterfell while my hard working typist gets a bit of R and R.

Cheers.

PS. Ghanie Lane is #1 in the Building Blocks Hunt. I didn't know where to start, but now it seems I have -- or will as soon as I get the rest of my work done.

Comments

Popular Posts