Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hunting and Gathering

Just a quick post to say while I am otherwise engaged, Wonder is doing the MHOH and I will photograph his picks and chronicle his impressions when he is done. I will also be adding a HUNTS category to my blog as I do love a good gathering adventure :D.

Some folks are deep in studies and some on vacation for the month *wink*, but it seems awfully quiet out there on the feeds. I'm not helping that out; I know.

We often need diversions. We sometimes simply need a rest. Hopefully this is just a change of seasons malady and nothing truly earthshaking in significance.

A post on the integrated AO in Emerald coming soon, but when there is a perfect Fall day, I admit that I divert my energies.

Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts