Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Clubbing in the City


I've had this great little jacket from Modd G for awhile now. It is part of gift box of discontinued designs you can find in a green box at the entrance. There are lots of cute items to peruse at the store including summery tops in vivid colors. I loved the jacket, but I had nothing new to wear it with so it sat -- lonely and forlorn -- in my To Be Blogged folder.


But today was my lucky day. I ventured over to G&N Quality Design to see what the currently weekly gift might be and found a perfect pairing. This is the Kimberley evening gown. Since systems skirt and I are not on friendly terms these days, I opted for a cute jumpsuit look. The belt has a resize script which is handy and the sequin trimmed cut outs tie in beautifully with the Modd G jacket.


Kimberley comes with a cute I Dare You To Overlook Me choker. An optional tie for the halter is also included.

While I was finishing up my shoot, the builder of this lovely Sex and the City on Fifth penthouse, Mo Miasma, came by and we chatted for a bit. You can find a larger selection of the penthouse furniture with great animation choices here.

My Manhattan boots (how appropriate :D) are from Ora Trei Designs.
Hair from Exile. Poses by Torridwear.

Comments

Popular Posts