Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Let's Hear it for Retro!


Artilleri has some new items for ya! I saw a post on the official blog and had to zip over to try out a demo. I don't do retro often, but I dearly love it and this new hair is much fun.


I feel a bit like a pinup poster here with my Luth pose on. The hair comes with a bandana that has 40 textures. There are five color packs to choose from at $200 each.



Also new are these sunglasses. I remember my mom wearing a pair much like this in an old photo. So they are definitely au-then-tic :D

I picked up my outfit for free at Moxy & Lux when I was hunting at MALT. It's part of a big box of opening gifts. Find it in a "big box" with a bow -- natch! The saying is "Love is a Battlefield" (wink). The capris are tintable and bound to come in handy this summer.

Comments

Popular Posts