Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Argye SHUZ


When I was a Dilly Dolls the other day camping and hunting and such, I of course signed up on the Midnight Madness board. (Midnight Mania maybe? - You get the idea. It's new.) I was number 93 of 200 needed but it was still early in the day. And guess what? I won. These are the cutest shoes. They are color change with the bows being separate so many options are available. The default pattern and color is great however, and I chose that to show you. Be sure and make a copy before you go modding away. I have no idea how to get this pattern BACK, so I was a good girl and did just that. The shoes can also be resized but you most likely won't need to do that.


What do you wear with such cute shoes? Well something on the plainer side for me. I choose a sweater dress by Tuli and a Maitreya scarf. The colors match perfectly. Yeah. A touch of bright red Irish hair from HOH and my outfit is complete. So if you love these shoes, sign up on the Midnight board. You might be a winner. And of course there are plenty of similar styles of shoes in the shop. Believe it or not - these are only $60. Similar styles with wedgie heels, no bows etc are also available.

Pose by LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts